[Moin-user] API for creating pages or attaching files to existing pages

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Thu Oct 28 10:27:57 EDT 2010

I'm just starting to use MoinMoin for bioinformatics collaborations.  I
typically work in R and generate reports in various formats, but pdf is
pretty typical.  In any case, for each collaboration, I would like to
establish a page to which I can programmatically attach files and
potentially modify markup.  Is there an API for doing this?  If not, is
modifying files on the file system (modulo permissions, etc.) the way to go?
 Are there others that are using MoinMoin for this type of thing--generating
content outside of MoinMoin in bulk and then making it available?

Thanks,
Sean