[Moin-user] running wikiserver.py, upgrade from 1.8.4 to 1.9.3

Jurriaan thunder8 at xs4all.nl
Tue Oct 26 13:25:10 EDT 2010

I'm running a personal wiki using moinmoin-1.8.4 on a windows 2003
server.

My data is in moin-1.8.4/data, my python comes from cygwin (version
2.6.5). I've not installed anything else (nothing in /usr, for
example). I just run wikiserver.py to start the server (via a service).

What steps do I have to take to upgrade to 1.9.3?

in Rick's guide to upgrading from 1.8 to 1.9, it starts right off with
installing, chaning moin.wsgi, editing farmconfig.py etc and it just
seems to assume that the data is in some separate directory.

Any hint to a good website would be much appreciated, I haven't found
anything.

Kind regards,
Jurriaan