[Moin-user] feature request open wiki in controlled world

George Georgalis george at galis.org
Mon Nov 29 18:37:36 EST 2010

Hey, thanks, I see HelpOnConfiguration/SupplementationPage

I had not noticed this feature before. It covers most all of my
needs well!  One shortcoming is the ability to get notifications
of discussions on pages you own. on a busy wiki, I cannot think of
how to regex notifications to that limited subset of changes. :|

but if this is as bad as it gets, I can handle it :)

Actually, a cool template might be to drop any Discussion page
into the tail of the main page rendering...

-George