[Moin-user] "Invalid username or password" error on login

Nico Zanferrari nicozanf at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 18:11:13 EDT 2010

Hi Derek,

I've just installed the Lucid beta 1 on a VirtualBox environment, and
it works as expected. Are you sure that you have really succeeded in
creating the user? As I wrote in the HowTo:

Be careful to obtain a "User account created! You can use this account
to login now..." message after its creation.

Try to create the same user again, and look at the resulting message.

Nico