[Moin-user] Two beginners questions (template page, data storage)

Yantur von_Bergwacht yantur_v_b at operamail.com
Tue Jul 13 18:06:38 EDT 2010

Is there any file or page for the moinmoin wiki where I could find help for
1. how to setup a template page, and
2. whether it's possible to store the data on another disc than the one where the wiki is installed, and if so, how to do this?

The reason for the second question is that I am planning to modify the wiki data from  different PCs, so it would be desirable for me to store the wiki contents on an external hard disc.

Thanks for all help from

Yantur