[Moin-user] Using Restructured text AND Pygments

Nic Pottier nicpottier at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 12:12:49 EDT 2010

Using moinmoin markup, yes it is.  But I couldn't figure out the right
incantation to get it to work with code blocks when using restructured text.

I ended up hacking my own version to make it work, which I will share as a
gist next time I'm near a computer, but if there's a way to make it work out
of the box then even better.

Nic