[Moin-user] Help needed with theme customization (Solenoid)

Gnarlodious gnarlodious at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 09:54:04 EDT 2010

This is why I refuse to help anyone on this mailing list, because it
is misconfigured in a way that you only reply to the person asking the
question. I have complained about it for years and it has never
changed and at one point I even got someone to say that it is normal
for a mailing list. As a result, you end up having a one-on-one
conversation when you should be talking to the whole group. In fact,
it makes me so mad I am unsubscribing from this list right now, so I
don't waste my time any more.

-- Gnarlie