[Moin-user] Cannot create pages after 1.8.6 -> 1.9.1

Kai Jaeger kai at aplteam.com
Sun Jan 24 03:02:10 EST 2010

But why can't I find it in the old directory then?!

And why can't I find a string "CreateNewPage" (that's what appears in
the "more actions" combo" in ANY of the files of Moin?

I tried to figure out how to add and remove actions from that
drop-down menu but the documentation is... well, improvable, to put it
mildly.