[Moin-user] Changes in request object in 1.9.x

Mark Bradford mark at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 19 14:37:16 EST 2010

In the Changes file for 1.9.0, I see:

  * HINT: due to big changes in the request processing and the request
    object (related to the WSGI refactoring), many 3rd party plugins might
    need code updates to work with moin 1.9.

Are these "big changes" documented somewhere?  I'm trying to udpate to
1.9.1, and for a couple of my wikis, there is some custom authentication
code which uses request.getPathinfo and request.getScriptname...

The good news is that 1.9.1 seems to fix the login bug I saw in 1.9.0,
but for now I'm going to upgrade to 1.8.6 due to the above issue.

Thanks for any pointers!

--
Mark Bradford, NCAR/EOL/CDS/CTM
<mark at ucar.edu>  (303) 497-8169