[Moin-user] ImportError: No module named wikiconfig

Ernesto Adorio ernesto.adorio at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 06:24:33 EDT 2009

I have installed moin-1.8.5 according to the instructions.
My operating system is  Ubuntu 7.10
My web server is Apache 2.
Last lines of my /etc/apache2/sites-available/default:

   Alias       /wiki "/usr/share/moin/htdocs/"
   ScriptAlias /mywiki /usr/share/moin/mywiki/cgi-bin/moin.cgi

</VirtualHost>

These are the only references to moinmoin in my Apache configuration files.

When I type adorio-research.org/mywiki I get the error in the subject line.
I have Googled and I cannot pinpoint the error, there lots of confusing OLD
documents.

Can you give me pointers, please?

tia,

ernie.