[Moin-user] Issue with SSPI auth

Rick Vanderveer rick.vanderveer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 13:55:30 EDT 2009

Hello Bernd,
The changes are documented.  Moin documents slightly differently than
other projects-- all the changes and upgrade hints are in the
\docs\CHANGES file.  In upgrading, you have to work from your current
version up to the current, following all the hints along the way.

However, since it sounds like you may be running a configuration very
close to what I run, you may want to follow/subscribe to my page, as I
always try to stay up-to-date with the current releases and document
the critical changes in an easy-to-follow step by step instructions:

http://moinmo.in/RickVanderveer

And, to reiterate what Thomas said in his email-- while these changes
often seem arbitrary to us users/admin's, they are ultimately for the
better.  Getting an existing installation upgraded can sometimes be
tricky, but it's for the better in the end...

-Rick