[Moin-user] 1.9.0b2 not working

John Francis Lee jfl at robinlea.com
Sun Mar 15 03:30:11 EDT 2009

Hello,

I had tried to set up a moin 1.7.1 wiki, because that's what got
installed when I ran
  apt-get install python-moinmoin
on my ubuntu 8.10 machine. But I was unable to get it working.

I was happy to see that moin 1.9.0b2 was released because I'd noticed
that it was to be a "native" wsgi installation, rather than install an
cgi first and then install on wsgi, because I never got past the cgi
install on 1.7.1.

I have wsgi working on my machine, in daemon mode, and running very nicely.

I have tried my best to follow the instructions, and they seem much less
contradictory than the old instructions... but still no joy.

I attach the config files and some log traces. I know that I haven't
correctly configured the log files for moin, but that doesn't seem to be
a show stopper.

When I send my browser to
  http://ws0.uspvp.org/wiki
I get
  Not Found
  No wiki configuration matching the URL found!
but I cannot think what else to do. I have made symbolic links from
every "mistaken" name I can think of to all the config files and still
no joy. I'd appreciate anyone's help, if anyone has the time to review
my configuration.

--
John Francis Lee
1025/37 Thanon Jet Yod