[Moin-user] Editor confused

Mail@Heavy.ch mail at heavy.ch
Wed Mar 11 14:37:31 EDT 2009

hi

kai at aplteam.com schrieb:
 > You did not read my mail completely I dare say. That was not my point.
you right, I was too fast, that's come from reading multitasking e-mails
in different languages... in the end you don't understand anything :-(

also about your javascript button, it's maybe also possible to use some
moinmoin programming, because action=recal if you viewing an old page,
so moinmoin could maybe add the class disabled (like the same if a user
has no right to edit). but be honestly I do not care :-)

is your category problem still exist?

bye
Marcel