[Moin-user] using wget to get images for a page

David Cramer dcramer at motive.com
Sat Jan 17 23:54:50 EST 2009

I have some scripts that grab the docbook version of a page and uses
xslts to generate pdfs and html versions of the page. However, I'm
having trouble getting images for the page. When I use wget to grab an
image from a wiki page, for example:

$ wget
http://pubs/devwiki/devwiki/ExampleReadmeTemplate?action=AttachFile&do=g
et&target=fminus2007062036730.gif

I get the following error. There is not ACL on the page. It's readable
even if you're not logged in.

Connecting to pubs|135.115.128.52|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 FORBIDDEN
22:32:06 ERROR 403: FORBIDDEN.

How can I programmatically grab the images from a page?

Thanks,
David