[Moin-user] SSPI with https

Rick Vanderveer rick.vanderveer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 11:23:08 EST 2009

You're very confusing, Waqas.  :-)  First, you start out using sspi,
then switch to LDAP for some unknown reason even though sspi is
working fine, and now you're back to sspi?  huh.

sspi shouldn't have anything to do with SSL, it's merely an
authentication mechanism.  If it's prompting for username/password, it
sounds like that portion is working correctly.  In other words, once
it does it's task, it steps out of the way and lets the next step
occur.

To troubleshoot, I would suggest disabling sspi authentication
altogether, and see if moin will display pages at that point.  Try to
figure out at exactly what stage it's breaking.  Also, don't forget to
check your error logs for hints and insight.

-Rick