[Moin-user] Disable automatic CamelCase linking?

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Mon Feb 16 12:01:01 EST 2009

> I think the long term solution here is to do a one-time conversion of
> CamelCase links on all system and help pages to use [[brackets]].
> Given that a conversion script was written to do a similar thing from
> 1.5 to 1.6, this shouldn't be too difficult.

Guess why it took so long between 1.5 and 1.6. X)

One reason was that the converter took so long to write (and besides,
that kind of stuff is a completely boring task).

But some hope is at the horizon. Maybe that dom-tree stuff will make
misc. conversions easier, let's see.

> This way, system and help pages would be "future-ready", regardless if
> the admin wanted CamelCase or NoCamelCase.

At least until someone edits them in the GUI editor. :)