[Moin-user] ACL's

John Croson john.croson at ihbsonline.com
Wed Feb 11 09:30:17 EST 2009

I've an interesting issue with ACL's, as they don't appear to be working
the way I think they should.

acl_hierarchic is set to True in my config.

I set an #acl with users allowed to read,write on a page.

Link pages from that one, and default acl's allow anyone to view
children.

Why?

John Croson
Information Technology Manager

Integrated Healthcare Business Solutions
9875 South Franklin Drive
Franklin, WI 53132
ihbsonline.com
john.croson at ihbsonline.com
v 414.858.2209
f 414.858.2260

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMER: This message is confidential, and may
contain highly sensitive information that is intended only for the named
recipient(s), which is privileged or exempt from disclosure under
applicable laws. If this e-mail has reached you in error, you are
notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
is strictly prohibited. If such is the case, please notify the sender
via e-mail address or telephone number (414) 858-2200 and destroy this
document immediately.