[Moin-user] Mail-Import. Again.

Mela Eckenfels mela at darkover.inka.de
Sun Feb 1 18:15:23 EST 2009

Hello,

after portaudit bugs me with security messages about the MoinMoin
1.7.1. installation I migrated unwillingly to 1.8.1.
And as expected .. needed functionality stopped working (again).

Most desastrous for me is that all my effords last week to get
the mail-import working are nullified.

This time I get the message:

------ pipe to |/usr/local/bin/moin -q --config
/usr/local/share/moin/moin-dir/ xmlrpc mailimport
       generated by import at mail.address ------

Invalid password

------

What *§$%&@^+ password is the mail-import asking for? I can't find anything
about it in the docs and the code. *sigh*

Mela

--
Mela Eckenfels - Freie Autorin - Mörscher Straße 8 - 76185 Karlsruhe
eMail: mela at eckenfels.net - Web: http://mela.eckenfels.net/

OpenBSD: 5 years without a remote clue in the default maintainer.
Sec at IRC