[Moin-user] Need help migrating to WSGI

Mark Bradford mark at ucar.edu
Wed Dec 23 17:28:48 EST 2009

Mail at Heavy.ch wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, den 23.12.2009, 12:12 -0700 schrieb Mark Bradford:

>> My next attempt was to put
>>
>> WSGIScriptAlias /wiki1 /path/to/share/moin/server/moin_wiki1.wsgi
>> WSGIScriptAlias /wiki2 /path/to/share/moin/server/moin_wiki2.wsgi
>> WSGIScriptAlias /wiki3 /path/to/share/moin/server/moin_wiki3.wsgi
>
> only one is enough! If you do not want separate the wikis by hostname
> (like wiki1.example.com), but do seperate those with a directory name
> (like example.com/wiki), you can use WSGIScriptAliasMatch. See here some
> configuration hints:
> http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/IntegrationWithMoinMoin

Marcle, thanks for your reply!  I spotted that "IntegrationWithMoinMoin"
page, actually, but it seems to be doing something very similar to what
I'm doing above -- it just looks like a single line because it's doing
regular expression matching.  You still need a new something.wsgi script
for each wiki instance.

I'll try grabbing the code from Mercurial, thank you!

--
Mark Bradford, NCAR/EOL/CDS/CTM
<mark at ucar.edu>  (303) 497-8169