[Moin-user] Image Processing

waqas ahmad waqas805 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 25 10:16:04 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am using moinmoin184 with

Apache/2.2.8 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8g mod_wsgi/2.3 Python/2.5.2 mod_auth_sspi/1.0.4:

My hardware specification is:

Total Physical Memory:     4.091 MB

OS Build Type:             Multiprocessor Free

System Type:               X86-based PC
Processor(s):              4 Processor(s) Installed.

I have some pages with lot of images (per page 50 images) and the processing of these images are little bit slow. Sometimes when i open the image page then some images don't appear on the page. Therefore i have to use this option "rightclick on the image --> Show picture". This is not comfortable. Is there a way to get rid of?

I am using these images as a link. e.g. when i click on image then i jump on other page( [[CategoryAmd|{{attachment:amd_bild.png}}]] ).

I have read the article about arnica (http://moinmo.in/ReimarBauer/HelpOnArnica#A1.8_installation). I don't know that it can help me or not.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Waqas Ahmad