[Moin-user] How do I do quick links now?

Rick Vanderveer rick.vanderveer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 16:43:58 EDT 2009

>> Is that a problem with the update/migration process or did we flub it
>> somehow?
>
> Yes, it looks like something with your update/migration process did not work.
>
> I upgraded my 1.5.x wiki to 1.8.x and underlay pages were updated (they look identical to those on http://moinmo.in/).

Not having the Underlay pages auto-updated doesn't mean that your
upgrade failed.  To my knowledge, those don't get auto-updated (I've
had to manually update mine every time).  Simply copy the folders out
of the un-gzipped Moin-1.x.x folder into your Underlay folder, and all
will be good.  (of course, since this would be cached, you may have to
restart/reload whatever process you have Moin running under in order
for the changes to be visible to the user).

-Rick