[Moin-user] user management

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mihamina at gulfsat.mg
Fri Aug 7 09:48:36 EDT 2009

Hi all

In an 1.6.3 moinmoin, we had a Wiki page "CompanyNameGroup" listing
the usernames of some members of the staff. It looks like this:

root at wiki:/usr/local/share/moin/tech/data/pages/CompanyNameGroup/revisions# cat 00000060
[...]
  * AHari
  * Andry
  * Barivelo
  * cRazava
  * DRaha
[...]

When a user signs in, his username has to be listed in there to allow him to full edit the wiki.

I just installed a 1.8.4 moin moin and raw (system's 'cp -R') copied the wiki 'pages/' and 'user/'
from that 1.6.3 to the new one. I want to enable the pwer of that "CompanyNameGroup" page.

Where is that feature documented please?

Thank you.
--
                             Architecte Informatique:
                                   + 261 32 11 401 65