[Moin-user] Useful?!

Mail@Heavy.ch mail at heavy.ch
Wed Apr 1 17:36:39 EDT 2009

Kai Jaeger schrieb:
> I make heavy use of MoinMoin's Category feature.
>
> In particular I use category pages which do a (non-chached)
> FullSearch. As a result these lists are always up-to-date. Nice.
>
> However, the page names are not always that clear. I would very much
> appriciate a feature that allows me to define a kind of short
> description on a particular page which, if set, could be used
> automatically by the page performing a
>
> FullSearch(category:MyCategory)
>
> For example, on a page "ThisIsMyExample" there could be something like
>
> #Description This is my short description of the "MyCategory" page
>
> which then results on the CategoryPage as a dd list:
>
> --------------
> MyCategory
>     This is my short description of the "MyCategory" page
> --------------

Hi Kai

ReimarBaur created this: http://moinmo.in/MacroMarket/CollectLists
"...will create a table column for every subpage of the current page and
fills in the data from each key value pair of a definition list"

I made (and not finished) some small modification to search for
Categories. Some examples are here: http://wikiwiki.ch/Test/CollectLists

well just what came in my mind as you were talkin' about categories and
dd's.

bye
Marcel