[Moin-user] MoinMoin & Sourceforge

Vincent Favre-Nicolin vincefn at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 25 17:57:34 EDT 2008

On jeudi 25 septembre 2008, Vincent Favre-Nicolin wrote:
>    I also made tests with the pythontest.cgi, which worked at first
> (reporting python2.4) but does not report anything now... I almost think I
> triggered some extra protection on the server by modifying the script
> (adding an 'ls /home/persistent/o/ob/objcryst' to see what was going on...)

  OK, forget that part - the pythontest.cgi does work, as well as the
explore.py (from http://moinmo.in/HelpOnInstalling/ApacheOnLinuxFtp) - I just
had forgotten the +x permissions on the cgi scripts...

   But the moin.cgi still does not work properly (I see the python script is
executed, but no wiki page)...

   Anyone using sf.net had more luck ?

--
Vincent Favre-Nicolin