[Moin-user] templates??

Rick Vanderveer rick.vanderveer at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 14:05:27 EDT 2008

JDD,
It sounds to me like you are looking for Admonitions, a new feature
added in 1.7. See here:
http://moinmo.in/HelpOnAdmonitions

Hope this helps...  :-)

Wiki-maintainers,
Just a comment-- it took me forever to actually find the above link
because I couldn't for the life of me remember what they were called,
AND it isn't listed anywhere in the 'features' pages or the
HelpOnMacros (or similar pages), AND it isn't in the 'macros' or
'parsers' directory.  I finally tracked it down by looking in the
theme 'img' directory and found 'admon-caution.png'.  My point is,
this is actually probably a useful feature many people could make more
use of, but probably suffers from lack of awareness.  Maybe it should
be added to the features page as well?  I'll add it sometime this
weekend, and if people don't like it, the page can be reverted.  (Once
I did finally find it, a linkto title search did turn up that it was
linked from the HelpOnMoinWikiSyntax page, so my bad for not checking
there.  But,I still think more crosslinking might be nice. :-)

-Rick