[Moin-user] Surge protection in moinmoin

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Tue Oct 7 13:41:07 EDT 2008

> Is there any possibility to turn off this thing for a while? I'm using
> moinmoin version 1.5.9 and don't have time to convert it to newer
> version. I only need to convert moinmoin to html for some reasons.

Please see there:

http://master.moinmo.in/HelpOnConfiguration/SurgeProtection

Note:

Disabling by = None was not there from the beginning (see docs/CHANGES).
If = None does not work for you, just use higher limits for the actions
you need.

BTW, 1.5.x is out of support, you should consider upgrading rather soon.
We'll release 1.8.0 in about 1 month, that would be a nice occasion to
upgrade.