[Moin-user] moin 1.9 - new deployment and new docs

jdd for http://tldp.org jdd at dodin.org
Sun Nov 23 02:18:52 EST 2008

Thomas Waldmann a écrit :

> Ours were not short and not simple and some stuff got outdated after it
> was written and my impression is many people don't really read them.

I don't think so.

The problem of the Moin doc is organisation and searching.

It's very difficult to find what you need. Searching send you mostly
to bugreports or whislist or obsolete doc (about 1.6, for example,
quoted as the last version).

I know it's a difficult task, I'm myself on the work of re-organising
the Linux Documentation Project :-)

I dropped some clues about Moin here
http://wiki.tldp.org/TldpMoinHelp, and will certainly port them to the
Moin doc, but only when I have sorted out the LDP problems, and this
will not be soon :-((

but Moin is very good, keep on :-)

jdd

--