[Moin-user] Again problems with error logging with new logging mechanism

di gaf gd026215 at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 2 06:34:26 EST 2008

Hello,

*1) what I did:*
**
log.load_config('C:/Python24/share/moin/config/logging/stderr')

os.environ['MOIN_DEBUG'] = '1'

in moin.cgi with apache and moinmoin1.7

2)Then I force a dummy "import notexist" in some own plugin/action/test.py,
(notexist really not exist), activate this action via

http://localhost/cgi-bin/moin1.cgi?action=test

and
3) see nothing there. In the old times I saw a detailed error message on my
screen.

Could you pls give an example logging file instead of given stderr how I can
see the error message on my screen as before with version1.5?

Best regards

Dietmar