[Moin-user] How to enable "Page Trail" feature in 1.6.3

Suresh Krishna suresh.madhuvarsu at gmail.com
Tue May 6 14:02:51 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have migrated my old wiki 1.2 to 1.6.3 and configuring for the corporate
intranet.

I have set the "user_autocreate = True" and "show_login = False". When i do
this the effect is the Login is not shown and thats fine for me.
But the Page Trail feature is not present at the top of the wiki page. I can
see the same thing if i login after enabling the login.

Can anyone point me how to enable "page trail" even after login is disabled.

Thanks,
Krishna