[Moin-user] Stripping out wiki actions

John Karp johnkarp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 00:50:00 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm setting up a moinmoin wiki for the first time for a small group
that uses the internet to coordinate. I want to set it up so that by
default, none of the wiki-specific actions or toolbars (except for
'login') is visible to people without accounts.

I know the docs give a way of making both the anon and default user
profiles hide those elements, but I don't want this... I only want to
pare things down for the anonymous; new accounts should default to
showing the full wikiness.

Secondly... is there a way for me to have a different header for just
the front page? Such as having a fancier image and no written out
title text? I can resort to having a static page, but I'd rather have
it modifiable like everything else on the site.

Thanks,
John Karp