[Moin-user] root wiki

Manjula Kumar emailmanjula at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 16:10:21 EST 2008

Hi All,
 I am trying to setup the root wiki.I am trying to put the below code in httpd.conf but without any luck.
I am not sure what is going wrong.
I am using Apache 1.3 on windows.
Is it because the version Apache I am not able to  setup the root wiki.Since when I had mailed to the forum before some said it is because of version Apache.Can anyone please let me know what I am doing wrong

Alias /wiki/ "C:/Python/share/moin/htdocs/"
ScriptAlias /xyz "C:/Moin/intranet/moin.cgi"
<VirtualHost *:80>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteLogLevel 0

# Point to moin shared static files
RewriteRule ^/wiki/ C:/Python/share/moin/htdocs/$1 [last]

# Map everything else to moin cgi script
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ C:/Moin/intranet/moin.cgi$1 [type=application/x-httpd-cgi]
RewriteRule http://abc/  http://abc/xyz [R,L]
</VirtualHost>

Thanks,
Manjula