[Moin-user] problems running unit tests with 1.6.0

Stephen Adler adler at stephenadler.com
Mon Jan 14 21:02:44 EST 2008

Guys,

Has anyone had trouble running the unit tests with 1.6.0? The way you
run them is by surfing to the url

http://yoursite.com/yourmoinwiki?action=test

and then clicking on the "do it" button at the top of the page. What I'm
finding out is that the file

src/moin-1.6.0/MoinMoin/_tests/__init__.py is zero size! where as the
file from version 1.5.8 has real python content, including the run
member function.

I've just upgraded my wiki from 1.5.8 to 1.6.0 and I would like to
execute the unit tests to make sure everything is ok with the upgrade.

Thanks. Steve.