[Moin-user] Bunch of links in a list

Martin Woolley sysadmin at handsworth.bham.sch.uk
Wed Feb 27 10:59:19 EST 2008

Hi Guys,
thanks for the clarification on angle brackets on macros.  Next problem - when
we have a list containing internal links we get some odd formatting; each
link on a separate line.  By way of example, if we have code :

 * Using Logo [[LogoProgramming|TryLogo]]
 * Other Languages '''ProgrammingLanguages'''

We get

* Using Logo
TryLogo
* Other Languages
ProgrammingLanguages

ie the TryLogo and ProgrammingLanguages appear on lines following the
accompanying text, where as on the old 1.5 version we got

* Using Logo TryLogo
* Other Languages ProgrammingLanguages

ie, the links are on the same line as the text. Strangely, if I surround the
list with the MiniPage macro, the formatting return to the old (preferred)
style.  Are we doing something wrong?
--
Regards
Martin Woolley

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmaster at bgfl.org

The views expressed within this email are those of the
individual, and not necessarily those of the organisation