[Moin-user] Help with WinXP install

Rick Vanderveer rick.vanderveer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 18:59:55 EST 2008

Scott,
I think the next step is to make sure apache2 simply has permissions to
access that directory.  A simple way to do this is ensure that folder has
full permissions for "everyone" (once you have it working, you can then go
back and tighten down permissions).

Also, you might want to follow the steps here, which (I believe) are more up
to date than the regular moinmo.in site:
http://master.moinmo.in/HelpOnInstalling/ApacheOnWin32

-Rick