[Moin-user] missing CSS drives me crazy

Stefan X stefanxe at gmx.net
Sat Feb 2 09:56:41 EST 2008

Hi!
I am using Apache on Debian and installed MoinMoin 1.5 as a Debian
package first. I could not get MoinMoin working with CSS and other
static content. Therefore afterwards I downloaded MoinMoin 1.6 and
installed it directly. The same problem occurs: Everytime I configure
moin.cgi to include the path to /etc/moin (where farmconfig.py is
located), CSS files are not loaded. Of course I read the installation
instructions and http://moinmo.in/HelpOnInstalling/TroubleShooting
carefully.

farmconfig.py and my multiwiki-config-file both includes
"url_prefix_static = '/moin_static160'". Also /etc/apache2/apache2.conf
includes "Alias /moin_static160 "/usr/local/share/moin/htdocs/"" as
required. So why does it not work?!

Any help is appreciated!

Stefan