[Moin-user] The sad state of themes

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Thu Dec 18 13:30:17 EST 2008

I should update this just a bit to add that one of the themes is
indeed compatible with 1.8, it just didn't look that way from its
theme page.  I've fixed that page.

Still, I would like to make this observation:

If a theme is broken with the current release, and you fix it, please
upload a new zip or tar file, and update the theme page
appropriately. I'm *used* to using diff, and I find the current
situation annoying (it's hard to know which diffs and comments even
pertain to current theme and moinmoin versions).

BTW, kudos to David Linke and Marcel Häfner for your work on
sinorca4moin.  It's the first theme that I like that actually works in
1.8 ;-)

-- John