[Moin-user] Migrating Moin syntax to reStructuredText or Sphinx?

cpghost cpghost at cordula.ws
Thu Dec 11 10:39:16 EST 2008

Hi,

before I start writing a complex migration script to port 1300+ pages
worth of MoinMoin data to reStructuredText or Sphinx syntax, I'm
wondering if such a beast already exists. It would be even better if
the resulting pages were still "MoinMoin-able", i.e. editable through
Moin.

The reason I'm asking is because there ain't no really good LaTeX /
PDF plugins for MoinMoin which could create printer-ready results out
of normal MoinMoin. Sphinx LaTeX output looks promising, and it would
be cool to have in Moin.

Any ideas?

-Thanks,
cpghost.