[Moin-user] Migrating from 0.11

Brian O'Mahony brian.omahony at curamsoftware.com
Fri Aug 15 05:49:21 EDT 2008

I have been managing a number of linux servers here at work for a few months. I have to retire some of them, and while auditing what was running on these machines, I have found a number of very old wikis. Unfortunately these are still being used.

The wiki version is 0.11. On another server, I have wiki version 1.51 running. I want to migrate the data from the old version to the new version. However, the format is completely different! In 0.11 it uses flat text in a 'text' folder, and in 1.51 it uses a data folder with sub folders.

Ive been reading the documentation, and everything I read says copy over your data folder. Unfortunately for me, there is no data folder.....

Is there anyway to migrate all this data?