[Moin-user] PageList Macro rarely works for subpages

Geoff Mayes gmayes at vmware.com
Fri Sep 14 17:11:48 EDT 2007

Sorry for the extra message.  I figured out when the regex works and when it
doesn't.  This PageList:

[[PageList(regex:^Performance/Automation.*)]]

displays all subpages of Performance/Automation only after modifying some
part of a wiki page that uses this PageList and then clicking "Preview" or
"Save".  The PageList no longer works on the page after navigating to other
wiki pages, coming back to the original page using the PageList, and then
clicking the "Article" tab and/or refreshing the page.  What could be going
on during the "Preview" or "Submit" that isn't during a plain, old view?