[Moin-user] How to allow the deleting of attachments just by moderators AND the registered user who uploaded it?

kazaam kazaam at oleco.net
Mon Sep 3 11:39:38 EDT 2007

Hi,
I wanted to ask if there's any possibility to do this? You can make attachments deletable by everyone and you can make attachment just deletable by moderators but how can you do, that an attachment can be deleted just by the user who uploaded and moderators?
I think that's pretty usefull. If you don't want to let them delete by everyone because you don't have a revision for them but you will give the author of a certain article the possibilty to test things with attachments out.

Is this at all possible with moinmoin?

--
kazaam <kazaam at oleco.net>