[Moin-user] Replace head-8ce19b13e8989305 with #linktotab1

Gnarlodious lists.gnarlodious at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 00:58:33 EDT 2007

On 10/18/07, Lukasz Szybalski wrote:

> Is there a way to replace tab headers with ascii characters instead of
> the hex code?

Not the ideal solution, but I use this method:

[[Anchor(IntellectualProperty)]]
=== Intellectual Property ===
[#IntellectualProperty ~] I have done a lot of ...

To send the browser to that article, send this URL:
<http://Gnarlodious.com/Concept/OwnershipSociety#IntellectualProperty>

The problem is that you do get the nonsense URL from the TOC link, and need to remember to click the ~ character to set the URL. This is not so bad, except that getting to a page from the search page results in an even messier URL that highlights the search word. You need to remember to clear the search URL by clicking the link to the page you are on, which reloads the page. Then you can click the TOC link, and then the anchor link. Whew!

So it's a big old mess.

-- Gnarlie