[Moin-user] What version to start with?

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Wed May 30 16:13:22 EDT 2007

I have just installed MoinMoin 1.5.8 to use as a personal wiki on my
Slackware Linux box.  I'm basically going to use it a a place to keep
documentation, as a sort of PIM and things like that.

I found installation pretty straightforward, thank you to all the
documenters for providing the information in an easily accessible
format.

Before I write loads of pages etc. will I gain (or lose) much by going
straight to version 1.6.x?  Is there anywhere that documents the
changes in the 1.6.x series when compared with 1.5.8, I had a look
around http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de but couldn't find anything much
about versions.

--
Chris Green