[Moin-user] "User preferences" link is missing

Karl Auer kauer at biplane.com.au
Thu May 3 07:43:01 EDT 2007

Thanks, Thomas.
> Another comment: there should be a link to UserPreferences on the page
> you get when you click on "login" (see top border in modern theme).

Since I knew I had no account, I never tried logging in, so I never saw
that... once I had located UserPreferences the hard way and had set up
an account, I went to log in and there it was. Gaah!

Perhaps the UserPreferences link should always be on all pages delivered
to anonymous users. Does the help page mention the fact that you can
create an account via the Login screen... ?

> > PS: Not much activity on this list :-(
>
> Well, many people prefer using the moinmoin wiki site. :D

Yes, well - email works better for some things :-)

I really like MoinMoin, and have started using the writer2moinmon macro
for OpenOffice rather a lot :-)

Regards, K.