[Moin-user] [t2t] t2t for moin in batch?

Rocky Zhou chowroc.z+l at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 09:00:03 EDT 2007

I just found a solution a moment ago, I copied the index.moin to
data/pages/test1/revisions/00000002 directly, 00000002 is the last revision
file, so it must exists. My previous trial failed because I copied the file
to be 00000003.

For other languages, the encoding must be converted to UTF-8,so I think it
can be do like this:
iconv -t UTF-8 index.moin >data/pages/test1/revisions/$last-revision

Thanks.