[Moin-user] disabling return in 'Save Changes'

Farid Hamjavar hamjavar at unm.edu
Sat Mar 3 19:50:35 EST 2007

It is. But is of little use when document is
lengthy and somewhat complex.
After each change: Scrolling: That is,
scrolling up the scrollbar of the
browser's window and then scrolling down
the scrollbar of editing area,  and then the
task of  hunting down the spot where I was .....

'preview' is OK for short and simple document.

Farid