[Moin-user] Questions about sand theme

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Wed Jun 6 16:46:02 EDT 2007

I am trying the sand theme on my MoinMoin installation.  I am
looking at the results using Firefox 2.0.0.3.

First the frame for the box containing the contents of my wiki has
much more rounded corners than the sample shown at
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/ThemeMarket#head-bfdc04d1d9dd57135ff4ad81644875ba
fa30512b
Is this right?  It doesn't match the boxes around the things in the
left sidebar.

Secondly I don't have a title (the Allefant Games in the sample), how
do I set the title?

Thirdly where do all of the contents of the Navigation menu come from?
I have "Recent Pages", "Find Page", "Help Contents" and a link to the
last page I changed.

--
Chris Green