[Moin-user] Mail2Wiki Gateway

Marcel Haefner mail at heavy.ch
Thu Jul 19 12:29:52 EDT 2007

Hi there

Just wanted to ask you, if anybody has some ongoing (working) project
running or would like to contribute anything else to this topic.

I put some Information on my private Homepage; you may take a look at:

http://lotek.heavy.ch/Projekte/Mail2Wiki

(Sorry it's in german and I added just a poor Google translator; see the
link right/up)

In general, it's going about adding and updating pages over e-mail. It
would be for my privat Info/Blog System, but I'm not a python developer so
no chance to get this kind of mail2wiki gateway running in acceptable
timeframe.

Welcome are any kind of comments...thx.

Best Regards
Marcel