[Moin-user] Notation for external file links?

Reinhard Mayr aka Czerwinski czerwinski1977 at gmx.net
Fri Jan 5 03:49:59 EST 2007

Hi folks,

I encountered a strange situation when I was trying to establish some file/directory links in my local wiki. My source is:

[file://<IP-addr>/<dir>/<subdir>/ here]

In Opera 9.10, none of the links work (nothing happens) although the tooltip shows the correct address. In IE6 only the first link works.

Can somebody please give hint how to make both kinds of link work?

Thanks in advance!

Cz.