[Moin-user] Newbie question

Laszlo Nagy gandalf at designaproduct.biz
Thu Jan 4 10:49:54 EST 2007

  Hello,

I just installed a new MoinMoin instance. I do not know too much about
MoinMoin. All I need is to create categorized pages, in a tree stucture.
I used the CategoryCategory template, but it does not work for me. For
example, I created a page 'Policy' and another called
'EmailSendingPolicy'. The Policy page lists many other pages that I do
not want. For example, "HelpOnAutoAdmin", "HelpOnUpdating" etc. I
presume this is because they also contain the word "Policy". I would
rather like to have a normal table of contents page, and list the pages
only that link to the current page. I found the TableOfContents macro,
but I'm not sure how to use it. Please help me.

Best,

   Laszlo