[Moin-user] editor_quickhelp HelpOnEditing has wrong URL

Bruce Stephens bruce.stephens at isode.com
Mon Dec 17 07:26:12 EST 2007

I have moin running standalone on port 8010, and Apache set up as
recommended for Apache 2:

Alias /wiki-static /usr/share/moin/htdocs
<Location /wiki>
    ProxyPass http://foo.isode.net:8010/
    ProxyPassReverse http://foo.isode.net:8010/
    RequestHeader set X-Moin-Location /wiki/
</Location>

Almost everything seems fine (links work OK, including those in the
navigation bar, and HelpContents there points to
http://foo.isode.net/wiki/HelpContents as it should).

But the links in editor_quickhelp aren't right: they point to
http://foo.isode.net/HelpOnContents and
http://foo.isode.net/SyntaxReference.

So presumably there's some cache left over somewhere, or some extra
configuration that I need to do, but I can't seem to find it.  What am
I missing?